Welcome to Tuscan
Originally formed in 2001, Tuscan, over a 10 year period, has secured a loyal and diverse customer base.
Whilst fully understanding our Architect/Client needs for high design products, the recent push towards Design & Build projects in the UK means we also have to understand the need to value engineer.
Our success within the industry is due to our ability to combine these two aspects; quality of product with affordable rates.
In testimony to this success please feel free to browse through our project portfolio section found from the drop down menu on our homepage.
We also offer our clients the following “free of charge” services:-
1) Initial concept meetings with Architect/Client through to fully scheduling the ironmongery specification on a door by door basis.
2) Sample/showboards made available for the selection process.
3) To alleviate any on-site problems, we package the hardware into bags which are then labelled up with their relevant door number. An enlarged A3 ironmongery schedule is also despatched with the delivery as a back-up.
4) All relevant site meetings for Architect/Client/Contractor liaison are also free of charge.
The items we supply are briefly listed below :-
- Door closing devices
- Automatic door operators
- Sliding door gear
- Lock cases
- Lock cylinders
- Lever/pull handles
- Door stops
- Bathroom accessories
- Disabled accessories
- Signage ( Standard + Bespoke )
Should you have any new projects you need our assistance with, please do not hesitate to call Paul Mason on 01827 711200 who would be only too pleased to be of help.